- Total 46 lbs Step-Through Electric Bicycle
- 700x38C wheel with all frame meet ISO4210 - Safety requirements for Ebike
- 7-speed Shimano derailleur; Maxxis tires with nighttime reflection
- 36V/8.7AH Panasonic NNP Li-ion battery (same as the one used for Electric Vehicle in USA) with smart Battery Management System for easy maintenance
- Authorized UN38.3 test required by FAA; it’s pretty safety for electric bike
- Taiwan Hodaka (supply aluminum to iPhone) 350W DC rear brushless gear motor
- 4 smooth PAS riding options; 20 MPH top speed
- USA patented Peadal Assist System by cadence feed-forward and Dutch torque sensor feed back control and has very smooth and comfortable riding; really it’s fullautomatic technology in Selene E-bike
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Multi-functional J-LCD operating panel
- French designed sturdy double layer fenders installed
- Rack and light-weight fork, seat suspension equipped
- Additional Hand-Throttle control
E-bikes and/or bikes purchased from PACIFIC E-BIKE are covered by a 180 day warranty after purchase. If your E-bike or bike faults in any way that is not user caused, PACIFIC E-BIKE will repair the bike. Batteries for E-bikes are covered by a 180 day warranty. If your battery faults in any way that is not user caused within a 180 day period after purchase, PACIFIC E-BIKE will repair or replace the battery if repair is not possible.
Manufacture warranty on most bikes we carry is 1-2 years after 180 days you will need to contact the manufacture of your bike for warranty claims
PACIFIC E-BIKE does not provide for a "cooling-off" or other cancellation period for E-bikes or bikes sold. Therefore, you cannot later return such purchase simply because you change your mind, decide the E-bike costs too much, or wish you had acquired a different E-bike. After you have purchased an E-bike, you may only return said bike with the agreement of PACIFIC E-BIKE..